Service Privacy Statement
This privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) applies to the treatment of personally identifiable information submitted by, or otherwise obtained from, you in connection with the associated webservice (“Service”). The Service is provided by Instafeed (and may be provided by Instafeed on behalf of a Instafeed licensor or partner (“Service Partner”). By using or otherwise accessing the Service, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Privacy Statement.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES INSTAFEED COLLECT?
We collect the following types of information from our users:
- Personal Information You Provide to Us:
- We may receive and store any information you submit to the Service (or otherwise authorize us to obtain – such as, from (for example) your Instagram account) except Instagram account password (we don't store it anywhere). The types of personal information collected may include your email address, IP address, browser information, username, and any other information necessary for us to provide the Service services.
- Personal Information Collected Automatically:
- We receive and store certain types of usage related information whenever you interact with Service. For example, Instafeed may automatically receive and record information regarding your computer’s IP address, browser information, Instagram user ID and user name. Such information may be shared in the aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form with our partners.
- HOW DOES INSTAFEED USE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
- Instafeed uses the information described in this Privacy Statement (i) internally, to analyze, develop and improve its products and services, and (ii) as set forth below in the “Will Instafeed Share any of the personal information it Collects” section below.
- SERVICE PARTNER TREATMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WILL INSTAFEED SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
Personal information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone (with the exception of sharing your information with an applicable Service Partner – see the “Service Partner Treatment” section above). We share your personal information only as described below.
- Service Partners:
- We will share your personal information with an applicable Service Partner (see the “Service Partner Treatment” section above).
- We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, Instafeed’s agents do not have any right to use personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of personal information for the above purposes.
- Business Transfers:
- In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Moreover, if Instafeed, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Instafeed goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Instafeed may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- Protection of Instafeed and Others:
- We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Instafeed, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent:
- Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
- CONDITIONS OF USE
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES/WEBSITES
- The Service may permit you to link to other applications or websites. Such third party applications/websites are not under Instafeed’s control, and such links do not constitute an endorsement by Instafeed of those other applications/websites or the services offered through them. The privacy and security practices of such third party applications/websites linked to the Service are not covered by this Privacy Statement, and Instafeed is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such websites.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Instafeed allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information. This list may change in the event the Service changes.
- Account and user profile information
- User e-mail address, if applicable
- Instagram profile information, if applicable
- User preferences
- User Broadcast history
- Service specific data
- CAN CHILDREN USE THE SERVICE?
- Our site and the services available through Instafeed are not intended for children under the age of 13. Instafeed does not knowingly or specifically collect information about children under the age of 13 and believes that children of any age should get their parents’ consent before giving out any personal information. We encourage you to participate in your child’s web experience.
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
- Instafeed may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Use of information we collect now is subject to the Privacy Statement in effect at the time such information is used. If we make changes in the way we use personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our Site or sending you an email. Users are bound by any changes to the Privacy Statement when he or she uses or otherwise accesses the Service after such changes have been first posted.
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy on our Website, please send us a detailed message at instafeed.me. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Effective Date: March 20, 2019